Rest Up London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Low security! Very dirty! ”
- 20 Jan 2017 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ The staff was super nice and I was impressed with the set up of the hostel. I had a few issues, though. The main one being that this hostel is being advertised as ages 18-35 and there was a bus load of 12 year olds running around and an older man, I guess 65-70, in our room. Usually it wouldn't be an issue, but we chose this hostel BECAUSE of the age restriction after problems we previously had at another hostel. Also, the outside area is LOUD. Use needs to be restricted at night. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Taylor USA
- “ A cheaper hostel in London, so I guess you get what you pay for. My biggest issue with the hostel was that they had no lockers or storage space within the room, so you were forced to use their locker room to store your valuables - for which you must insert 2-3 pounds every time you lock the locker. That's acceptable to do maybe once, but not every day that you are staying there. A hidden cost - you spend at least 3 pounds more each day, in addition to the room fee. I don't recommend it. :( ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ This is listed as a youth hostel and when we arrived (in a sketchy ass part of town) the outside appearance looked extremely questionable and there were nothing but middle aged men outside drinking and smoking. We went in and felt so uncomfortable that we just didn't check in and went to the main part of the center to where we found another place last minute where we felt safer. ”
- 21 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ clean & comfy, good transport links to get around London. Has a lovely garden to relax in with friends. ”
- 19 May 2016 polly England
- “ There was a really high number of kids. Most of the outlets didn't work upstairs and there were not very many in the main areas. There were not very many common places to sit and half of them were under renovation. The Wi-Fi was also not very strong for the number of people staying in the hostel. The water and bathroom hallways also smelled weird. ”
- 11 May 2016 Christine USA