Rest Up London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ On a eu un lit superposé alors qu'on est en couple. Les fenetres n'isolent pas du tout le bruit, on entend toute l'activité dans la rue. ”
- 14 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Extremely reasonable prices for London. Location was okay, a little far from an Underground stop when there are dozens of them in town. Common areas always crowded but the staff were very helpful. ”
- 01 Apr 2017 Jonathan Canada
- “ Low security! Very dirty! ”
- 20 Jan 2017 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ The staff was super nice and I was impressed with the set up of the hostel. I had a few issues, though. The main one being that this hostel is being advertised as ages 18-35 and there was a bus load of 12 year olds running around and an older man, I guess 65-70, in our room. Usually it wouldn't be an issue, but we chose this hostel BECAUSE of the age restriction after problems we previously had at another hostel. Also, the outside area is LOUD. Use needs to be restricted at night. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Taylor USA
- “ A cheaper hostel in London, so I guess you get what you pay for. My biggest issue with the hostel was that they had no lockers or storage space within the room, so you were forced to use their locker room to store your valuables - for which you must insert 2-3 pounds every time you lock the locker. That's acceptable to do maybe once, but not every day that you are staying there. A hidden cost - you spend at least 3 pounds more each day, in addition to the room fee. I don't recommend it. :( ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous Australia