Rest Up London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Its really far from the center, really expensive, the neighborhood is really dangerous! ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Luiza Brazil
- “ Me and my friend booked private rooms with a private bathroom so we could spend three nights there. The cost of the room led us to believe that the hostel would be in a great location with beautiful rooms. Imagine our surprise when we got there and we realized that the hostel was located in what could be only called as London's "ghetto." The room was literally a closet. With a bunk bed and very little room to walk around. The bathroom was even smaller. We were better of booking a hotel room. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Kathaleen USA
- “ I was very pleased with this hostel! The communal area was attractive and clean. My dorm room was nice and clean, with comfortable beds.. It would have been good if you could open a window in there, and somehow ban snorers from staying! The bathroom was nice, modern and very clean. Overall, very pleased! ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Sophie
- “ This hostel was awful. The location was really the only positive thing I could say about it. The facilities were filthy, the staff were not helpful and the atmosphere was terrible. The price was much too high for what was included, or more to the point not included. We could not get out of here quickly enough! ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Our room was a standard double ensuite; we had bunk beds. The room was extremely damp and cold since the windows were very poorly sealed. The room was extremely clean upon our arrival. The elevator worked throughout our entire stay, but as we understood from the staff it's usually out of order. Location-wise the hotel/hostel was good, 5 min walk from the station. There's not much in Elephant&Castle but it's close to all the main attractions in Central London. Overall it was an ok place to stay. ”
- 27 May 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I think it's weird and kind of inappropriate to begin the check-in at 3 pm... That's too late. Really friendly staff but it wasn't so clean to be honest. But best of all I slept like a baby! ;) ”
- 09 May 2014 Naomi Belgium