Rest Up London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Average hostel at best. Alot of school groups go through and children in the school groups are not well behaved and very loud at all times. When booking this hostel be aware that it is noisy and their is limited WIFI (slow also). Beds are not very big also. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Zachary New Zealand
- “ The "Familly Room" for 4 was a very cramped dorm with barely any space to turn around. It had no furniture or storage besides the wobbly bunk beds and a plugged sink visited by ants. Showers were clean but scalding hot. Staff was friendly. Droves of schoolchildren on linguistic trips milled around the corridors. Overall a poor choice for us. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Damien France
- “ We spent three lovely days in London in wintertime. The first thing the hostel should do is investing in new windows. It was really noisy and cold in our room. But the staff was always very polite and helpful and the bathrooms were very clean. ”
- 31 Jan 2015 Gisa Germany
- “ Its really far from the center, really expensive, the neighborhood is really dangerous! ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Luiza Brazil
- “ Me and my friend booked private rooms with a private bathroom so we could spend three nights there. The cost of the room led us to believe that the hostel would be in a great location with beautiful rooms. Imagine our surprise when we got there and we realized that the hostel was located in what could be only called as London's "ghetto." The room was literally a closet. With a bunk bed and very little room to walk around. The bathroom was even smaller. We were better of booking a hotel room. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Kathaleen USA
- “ I was very pleased with this hostel! The communal area was attractive and clean. My dorm room was nice and clean, with comfortable beds.. It would have been good if you could open a window in there, and somehow ban snorers from staying! The bathroom was nice, modern and very clean. Overall, very pleased! ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Sophie