Rest Up London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was a really high number of kids. Most of the outlets didn't work upstairs and there were not very many in the main areas. There were not very many common places to sit and half of them were under renovation. The Wi-Fi was also not very strong for the number of people staying in the hostel. The water and bathroom hallways also smelled weird. ”
- 11 May 2016 Christine USA
- “ This hostel was okay, the staff were friendly enough and there were lots of common areas to charge up in (most of the outlets in our room didn't work). The rooms were fine we stayed in a 20 bed dorm which the staff came into every day to change the sheets on the beds of those who had checked out that morning. If you stayed in during the day you could see them mopping and sweeping around downstairs so that was good although the showers and toilets were a bit unclean. Lots of noisy school kids. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Julia Canada
- “ Average hostel at best. Alot of school groups go through and children in the school groups are not well behaved and very loud at all times. When booking this hostel be aware that it is noisy and their is limited WIFI (slow also). Beds are not very big also. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Zachary New Zealand