Rest Up London
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The price is good, they don't provide free lockers. The price of the Britain converter they sell is good! The mixed bathroom is not that good (only 2 restroom and 2 showers for 36 guests!). ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great hostel but not so great location. The neighborhood at night is a bit sketchy. It's a lengthy walk from the underground too. Decent value for the money. Very clean facilities and helpful staff. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Gregory USA
- “ Every time I want go to london, I will stay in Rest up, for sure! ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Luciana Brazil
- “ The room was minuscule seemed a cell of a Jail. The Light of the room did not work and after two days of complaints finally give us another room with a double bed when had booked a twin for two people (mother and son) and not a couple. Being a hostel instalções not have to cook. Estva full of young people under 18 who made noise and when we are faced with a number of them aged at around 14/15 years of smoking substânsias prohibited even the door of the Hostel.It was the worst hostel where I wa ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Graça Portugal
- “ First of all, I want to start by mentioning the LARGE lack of communication present between the staff at this hostel. Don't expect anything at reception to get done without at least twenty minutes. The shared bathrooms are disgusting! Not clean and water was flooding from the door into our room. WiFi is only in public areas in the lobby! THE WORST PART...the lockers are not free. It costs two pounds every time you lock one...=...not economically friendly for students! Will not return ever! ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Danielle Renee USA