Rethymno Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quite possibly the best place ever, the city is beautiful, staff is awesome, best atmosphere from all the hostels I've been in. If you are in Crete for only a few days, remember to cancel a few of your next destinations because you will end up staying longer here. Trust me on this. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Rethymno Youth Hostel created a friendly atmosphere that made it especially easy to meet new people. I have stayed in many hostels throughout Europe and the Rethymno Youth Hostel was by far my favorite hostel experience. The staff are extremely nice and are more than happy to help with any recommendations for trips in Crete or places to go in Rethymno. The hostel is a little bit hard to find at first, however after finding it the location was very convenient. I highly recommend staying here. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Evan USA
- “ Putting the youth back in youth hostel. Very fun atmosphere for young travelers. Management is very helpful. There is very cheap fresh made breakfast! ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA