Retox Party Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ one of the best hostels ever ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Sarah Switzerland
- “ The Retox Party Hostel is the best hostel i've been so far. The atmosphere is amazing, the staff is just awesome and make you feel like family. You'll probably make good friends there and have a lot of fun if you really enjoy party. Totally recommend it!! ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Its a party hostel, it says it in the name. But its a great place to meet people and party! ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Scott USA
- “ Second time staying at retox and this time the bathrooms were a complete mess for the most part and showers were almost all clogged. Retox is a really fun place and the staff are all interesting characters but are very clicky so make friends with other guests! ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I have only ever gave one 100% review on any hostel I have been to in Europe and this is it! We couldn't have asked for more from Retox! The unparalleled staff made this such an epic weekend that we came back for another!!. Hands down the liveliest hostel in the city. Every other backpacker we met that was not staying at Retox was ashamed of their poor hostel booking skills. If you want one of the best weekends of your life then this is the place for you. Cheers to the best Staff and Hostel.EVER ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Retox lived up to its reputation for a hostel that is focused on making sure you have an amazing time partying and having fun in Budapest. The staff was outgoing, did everything in their power to make sure we enjoyed our time, and I absolutely loved the check-out and payment policies. Only thing that was annoying was trying to get help in the morning and knowing the staff was out partying with the guests the night before and thus too hung over to be helpful. Not the biggest thing in the world. ”
- 11 Mar 2013 Zachary USA