Retro Moldova Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing hostel! It is very well located, and the atmosphere is like home. Good breakfast, and wonderful shower!!! Mark took me on a tour to Transdniester and told a lot of inside stories. Thanks! ”
- 27 May 2013 Leni Germany
- “ Retro was a great experience! Enjoyed a lot the central location, and friendliness of the staff. Very clean, and not so difficult to find. ”
- 27 May 2013 Justin England
- “ Place it fine. Firstly it's hard to get there, don't be afraid when you see first time this place. Hostel is located in a normal flat (3 rooms) where is only one bathroom (include toilet). I can recommend to stay in a bunker - just ask stuff. Stuff it's helpfull but the owne - horrible. About breakfast - better prepare your own. It cannot be called breakfast. One bread, marmolade and 1l of milk for whole hostel. ”
- 29 Apr 2013 monika Poland