Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was so friendly and helpful. Beautiful old house that have been through a great renovation. Located very close to Senso-Ji temple. Great place! ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Luna Lund Denmark
- “ Really cool building in Asakusa, and comfortable beds! Great staff make you feel welcome and there is a nice common room to hang out in ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ If you're looking for a nice down home hostel experience, this is your place. Close enough to the metro and in a somewhat quieter area of tokyo. Amazing staff. Clean showers. Would definitely stay again. ”
- 21 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff was very helpful and responded to my emails very promptly! ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Jessica USA
- “ Really well kept and in a fantastic location. Great value for Tokyo and far better than other hostels in the area. However its run very strictly and I guess this is why its kept so nice. Good be a bit more welcoming and relaxed. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Marc England