Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location and facilities, such as elevator and decent kitchen. Good breakfast was included. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very good hostel, quite close to Plaza Mayor and near all the main attractions. Staff is great, speacially Vanesa and Abrahn, who were so helpful and nice all the time. It's not a place for making friends though, since most people staying there were not single travelers. They were traveling in groups and didn't seem willing to socialize. Except for this detail, I definetely recommend it. ”
- 09 May 2013 João Brazil
- “ the location,staff and everything basic is good!!! it's near the plaza and the main street for shopping! ”
- 09 Jan 2013 Yu-Chen Taiwan
- “ It was a hostel in a perfect location next to the Plaza Mayor. I must have went in the down season, because I had my dorm room all to myself, which was ideal. It was among the nicest hostels I've ever stayed at, and it felt like a hotel. Super clean, super nice facilities with card access. I didn't spend any time in the bar or common area but it seemed like it had a great atmosphere. Keep in mind that reception isn't open 24 hours. ”
- 13 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA