Reykjavik – Loft HI Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was extremely helpful and kind! Hostel was clean and located in the middle of everything! The furthest you have to walk is 20 minutes. The chilliest people and forest view from the balcony!! Definitely staying there again next time! ”
- 02 Apr 2017 Naryne Armenia
- “ Kitchen needs more stuff, there is only or two pans/pots so you spend a lot of time waiting in the kitchen for what you need. Staff could be friendlier, it seems to be run by young kids. ”
- 08 Feb 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great hostel, exceeded my expectations and the price was great! ”
- 31 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, priced for the market, nice bar area upstairs with a decent beer selection. Rooms were quiet and clean. Only minor points would be that I prefer the option for a hall bathroom instead of ensuite - less chance for conflict in a room of six women, and there was no food/restaurant at night (although there are plenty within a few blocks!) ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA