Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is right on the main street in Reykjavik. Staff is super friendly, helpful and resourceful. I had a great time. ”
- 21 May 2014 Jolanda und Jesse Switzerland
- “ Had a great time! Would absolutely come back again to stay. ”
- 20 May 2014 Kayla USA
- “ Very friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere! Very accommodating. ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was nice, although the night I arrived, I was suppossed to find an envelope with my room key, but there wasn´t any envelope. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Rodrigo Spain
- “ Had a great stay at Reykjavik Backpackers which provides the perfect base to explore the city and Iceland. We parked our car for free just up the road in the church car park and there are lots of good places to eat and drink on the doorstep of the hostel (including an independent bar and restaurant in the hostel building). The only things i'd fault were the wifi signal which doesn't reach the rooms and the bathrooms get a bit dirty due to their design but they are cleaned every day. ”
- 27 Sep 2013 Anonymous England