Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not really a hostel feeling. Staff was nice and rooms were clean but that was it. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very fun hostel and in a good location for either casual window shopping of small shops or going out at night to bars. Bathrooms were very clean and plentiful. The staff were very helpful but I gave them a 'Good' because they also run the bar so it can take a few minutes to get their attention. Overall a great place to stay especially on a budget. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Common area was at the end of the hall so not really a great place to hang out but the bar downstairs was a great place to meet people. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Aaron USA
- “ A very central and nice hostel! We had a good stay. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Ira Germany