Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Common area was at the end of the hall so not really a great place to hang out but the bar downstairs was a great place to meet people. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Aaron USA
- “ A very central and nice hostel! We had a good stay. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Ira Germany
- “ I was really just using the place to store some items on a layover to check out the Reyjkavik nightlife (which is awesome). You get to the hostel by going through a bar that has a good vibe. It's right on the main street and the staff is super friendly. Rooms looked fine, bathroom wasn't the Ritz, but it'll do. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really like the bar area. That's super nice. The bed was a bit hard to sleep in. ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Wibeke Norway