Reykjavik City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you're looking for a party hostel, this isn't it. But if you're looking for a comfortable, warm, clean, laid back place to collect yourself after a flight or a trip around the island, this IS the place. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Maya
- “ This hostel is about a 45 minute walk from the City Centre so it isn't convenient. However, it has a kitchen you can store and cook your food. The bathrooms are clean and have paper towels. You need to bring your own blanket or sleeping bag for the rooms. There isn't an outlet to charge your phone for every bed in the Mixed Dorm though. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Christine Canada
- “ The staff was very welcoming and offered to help with any request; the facilities were spotless and even offered free shampoo and soap; the room was very clean and inviting; and the kitchen was also clean and had some snacks that were free for anyone. My favorite thing about the hostel was its environment-friendly attitude, and that the atmosphere was inviting and relaxing. The only negative is the location, but there's plenty to do, even though going into city centre is a bit of a walk. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. Four bed en-suite rooms are perfect! Lockers could be a little bigger though. You get free access to WiFi, kitchen, luggage storage etc. Breakfast was decent too. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Very pleasant, relax and clean. I recommend you this hostel. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Elise France