Reykjavik City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stuff gets stolen ”
- 02 Jul 2016 David Abel Mexico
- “ I really enjoyed staying Here. It was comfortable clean they gave a great breakfast for a small price and the staff was very helpful. It is a little bit out of the main city centre but there is a bus that runs directly right across the street lines 12 and 14. ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I asked one of the staff for a recommendation on where to drive if I had one day and it was spot on! The other of the staff I spoke with thought I was dumb for not being able to see a kitchen, because it is located outside. The rental fee for the duvet is pricey ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Megan USA
- “ If you're looking for a party hostel, this isn't it. But if you're looking for a comfortable, warm, clean, laid back place to collect yourself after a flight or a trip around the island, this IS the place. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Maya