Reykjavik Hostel Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean Excellent WiFi I felt very safe Fresh sheets Nice staff 5 minute walk to main drag Right next to a bus stop ”
- 30 Jan 2017 Whitney
- “ Its a good Hostel, the one thing they dont advertise tho is that there is multiple buildings not all close to each other .... so when I arrived it was a bit of a suprise when I learned that I had to walk 10 blocks to get to my room. There is no security whatsoever besides our keys in the other buildings but the main one. Reception closes at 4 which makes things complicated when you need to buy your breakfast ticket after coming back from a day tour. But other than all that it was good. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff was very friendly and the location was good, with about a 10 minute walk to city centre. However, the rooms felt a bit small and crowded, and the facilities (specifically the bathrooms) were small and felt as though they needed a bit of upgrading and remodeling. Other than that, the hostel served as a decent place to stay for 2 nights, and its location was ideal for going into town. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA