Reykjavik Hostel Village
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a long walk from the reception to the house where guests are staying. This was mentioned in the description. And there no key drop box in the house, so I had to walk back to the reception to return the key. ”
- 13 Jun 2017 Younghun South Korea
- “ Very clean Excellent WiFi I felt very safe Fresh sheets Nice staff 5 minute walk to main drag Right next to a bus stop ”
- 30 Jan 2017 Whitney
- “ Its a good Hostel, the one thing they dont advertise tho is that there is multiple buildings not all close to each other .... so when I arrived it was a bit of a suprise when I learned that I had to walk 10 blocks to get to my room. There is no security whatsoever besides our keys in the other buildings but the main one. Reception closes at 4 which makes things complicated when you need to buy your breakfast ticket after coming back from a day tour. But other than all that it was good. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada