Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely beautiful. The best place to stay in Chefchaouen! ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ One of the most clean hostel Ive ever stayed. Since it is difficult to find hostel with hot shower in Morocco, it was great have fantastic hot shower. Owner of the hostel is lovely lady. She is very very kind. Some slight payment is required for leaving luggage(30dh) and Laundry services(75dh). You will definitely like staying there!:) ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Hikaru Japan
- “ This would be an amazing hostel if it weren't for the rules, enforced rudely by the owners. Chatting on the terrace (at about 10pm, and not terribly loudly), we were told to keep it down or leave. Then, walking down the stairs in the morning (apparently I naturally walk loudly), one of the owners actually said to me: "People are sleeping. But I guess that doesn't matter to you, does it?" "Please try be quieter on the stairs" would have sufficed. Otherwise, no complaints. Clean, nice, cheap. ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous USA