Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is properbily the worse hostel I had ever stayed in my travel to so many countries. The lady owner is bossy, arrogant, selfish and treat her hostel like a university hostel with so many don'ts. No facilities is provided except for the bed even though they have a small kitchen. Private use only. To add salt to injury, owner wanted us to pay extra (around€7) on top of what was stated in our confirmed booking statement, saying it was for tax. Travelers don't stay here ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Cannot say enough good things about this hostel. If you are looking for a place to stay in Chefchaouen look no further. After comparing this hostel to several other experiences in Morocco, I can easily say that Joe and his mother are truly in this business for the right reasons. Both of them really went out of their way to make my stay as comfortable and easy as possible. Therefore, this hostel really felt like a home away from home. Breakfast was great, beds comfy, Wifi good, Cons: No hot water ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Gabriella USA
- “ A super chilled stunning hotel for those who want a relaxing time. Many social areas to meet others with stunning views. Very clean and safe. ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Absolutely beautiful. The best place to stay in Chefchaouen! ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ One of the most clean hostel Ive ever stayed. Since it is difficult to find hostel with hot shower in Morocco, it was great have fantastic hot shower. Owner of the hostel is lovely lady. She is very very kind. Some slight payment is required for leaving luggage(30dh) and Laundry services(75dh). You will definitely like staying there!:) ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Hikaru Japan