Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This would be an amazing hostel if it weren't for the rules, enforced rudely by the owners. Chatting on the terrace (at about 10pm, and not terribly loudly), we were told to keep it down or leave. Then, walking down the stairs in the morning (apparently I naturally walk loudly), one of the owners actually said to me: "People are sleeping. But I guess that doesn't matter to you, does it?" "Please try be quieter on the stairs" would have sufficed. Otherwise, no complaints. Clean, nice, cheap. ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Joe was fantastic, and kept us feeling at home from start to finish. He also led us to the some of the best meals we've ever had! I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it! ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Johanna USA
- “ Very nice atmospher hotel! Shower room is a bit too small, though. Overall, you should stay at this hotel. ”
- 31 Dec 2012 Anonymous Japan