Riad Chez Lea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We felt very at Home, just arrived from The airport and we were welcomed by Mohammad the manager and the friendly staff with mint thea and homemade cookies. Throughout the stay we enjoyed the good athmosphere and great facilities! Thank you for a memorable stay in Marrakesh! Best wishes - Kristian and Sofie , DK ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Kristian Denmark
- “ This was my second time staying at the Nari-Nari, and it was exactly what I was looking for. The owner tries to foster a community among people staying there, and he's really responsive to any requests or questions. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Pretty good stuff, my only remark is the fact that the choice of music by the staff wasn't to my taste, but you can just ask them to switch it to something else, which they gladly do for you. Very hospitable, good rooms, also for 2, and a great location! ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Jesse Netherlands
- “ We were really made feel welcome in this small homely hostel. The staff managed to stay very friendly even when tired ;-). I would give a word of warning for those travellers who are trying to find the place: please get clear instructions from the hostel, OR use one of the local 'guides' who will find you as soon as you look lost.., who however like to charge more than reasonable for their 'special service'..! So it's best to agree on a price first. ”
- 20 Nov 2012 Paivi Finland