Riad Chez Lea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was very chill and relaxed. We were often brought tea and there was a free breakfast every morning. The staff was nice enough, only one really spoke English and he wasn't always there. The weirdest thing was that we couldn't lock our door from the inside…they give you a padlock to put on your door from the outside. There was also no bathroom door, the toilet and shower were open to the entire room. Overall, it was a good experience with a great location. ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Sarah USA
- “ We felt very at Home, just arrived from The airport and we were welcomed by Mohammad the manager and the friendly staff with mint thea and homemade cookies. Throughout the stay we enjoyed the good athmosphere and great facilities! Thank you for a memorable stay in Marrakesh! Best wishes - Kristian and Sofie , DK ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Kristian Denmark
- “ This was my second time staying at the Nari-Nari, and it was exactly what I was looking for. The owner tries to foster a community among people staying there, and he's really responsive to any requests or questions. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Pretty good stuff, my only remark is the fact that the choice of music by the staff wasn't to my taste, but you can just ask them to switch it to something else, which they gladly do for you. Very hospitable, good rooms, also for 2, and a great location! ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Jesse Netherlands