Riad El Pacha
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place but very difficult to find a bed without bed-bugs ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ I like Riad Al Pacha. astonisshing value for money. it's a shame that they dont have the roof terrace open...it feels a bit dark in the day. But then again...we spent most of our time out and about in Essouria so it didnt really matter. i've recommended it before and i will again. It's our second stay. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Lucy England
- “ This is a huge old riad in a great location, and I would definitely recommend it overall. Just two things to be aware of. First, the showers here are really, really gross. Flip flop bathing is essential. Second, the riad is down a long and kind of dark alley - it does not feel super safe coming home after dark if you are on your own. Once you get inside, however, the common area is huge, the atmosphere really great, and the view from the roof amazing. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Room is basic but with very nice atmosphere with the warm color wall, & blue/yellow ceiling which looks like blue sky & sunshine! Roof top is also a aurprise. Its almost the tallest building in the neighbourhood. Hear the wave sound & crying of seegulls there. Breakfast is tasteful, specialy the fresh made oil based crispy bread.yumyum ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong