Riad El Pacha
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ difficult to find it, unclean, loud, small breakfast, every cup oft Bad coffee Moore = 10 MAD, bed-bugs, dirty toilets, grotty shower ”
- 01 May 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice place but very difficult to find a bed without bed-bugs ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ I like Riad Al Pacha. astonisshing value for money. it's a shame that they dont have the roof terrace open...it feels a bit dark in the day. But then again...we spent most of our time out and about in Essouria so it didnt really matter. i've recommended it before and i will again. It's our second stay. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Lucy England