Riad Layla Rouge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Riad Layla Rouge's staff was the best part! Katija, Morad, and Marwan made me feel extremely comfortable and made sure I had everything I needed to feel safe and happy. They fed me, went out of their way to help me run errands, and were a fun time hanging out with when I was staying in for the day. I really enjoyed my stay because of them. ”
- 10 Jan 2016 Amber USA
- “ Staffs are nice and the atmosphere is aweeeesome 다른 리아드보다 규모는 작지만 좀 더 친근하게 지낼수있어요! ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ the staff was very nice. you get quality tea with moroccan cookies anytime you want. it's also very pretty and clean. one downside is the bathroom is inside the room with the door not completely closing (it looks like those bathroom stall doors with the bottom and top open), which means anything you do in the bathroom could be heard in the room very easily. but overall, the staff was very friendly, so it's hard to complain. ”
- 13 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ For me it is the best hostel in hole morocco. Nothing more to say. ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Georg Germany