Riad Layla Rouge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For me it is the best hostel in hole morocco. Nothing more to say. ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Georg Germany
- “ This hostel has a very good location near the main square on the Medina, the building is really cool and the bedroom was really beautifull, but the best part was the staff, Sayid was very helpfull and it's a really nice guy, and can speak a lot of languages. Muhammad was really friendly, he was really helpfull too and it's an amazing musician (ask him for playing some guitar if you go there). Definitely recommend to stay here if you go to Marrakech. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Lovely place to stay! Beautifully looked after and excellent value for money! The staff were fantastic, and I enjoyed talking and singing with them in English and Spanish. I know that when I next come to Morroco and need a place to stay I will chose this Riad. ”
- 16 Nov 2014 Claire England
- “ All staff extremely friendly and helpful to anything a visitor needs and Sayd made sure that our stay in Marrakech was more than pleasant. The hostel is located only a few minutes from the main square of Marrakech and the area around is very safe. Young Mohamed was always entertaining us with his lovely guitar and making us dance in Morrocian moves!!!! Our last night was spend in the hostel's living room with lots of Morocian cous cous and music by the our lovely hosts. terrace view amazing! ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Luca Italy
- “ Great hostel, would definitely come back here if I ever visit Marrakech again. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Isobel England