Riad Layla Rouge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best riads I've stayed in my entire life, keep it going Othman and Simo!!!!!!!! ”
- 30 Jun 2016 YUYA Japan
- “ A beautiful house, great location for the main square & old town. Friendly staff (although was sold a beer for 50MAD, signs varied from 25-30MAD) Overall would recommend. ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ great people / atmosphere, very friendly staff, everything clean. close to the sights. one of the best of six (if not the best) hostels I have been in morocco. best presented breakfast I have ever seen in a hostel (and it tastes as well, not only good presentation). ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous Austria
- “ Riad Layla Rouge's staff was the best part! Katija, Morad, and Marwan made me feel extremely comfortable and made sure I had everything I needed to feel safe and happy. They fed me, went out of their way to help me run errands, and were a fun time hanging out with when I was staying in for the day. I really enjoyed my stay because of them. ”
- 10 Jan 2016 Amber USA