Riad Layla Rouge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good and friendly staff in Mourad and Mohammed. Good location in the old part of Marrakech. ”
- 16 Dec 2016 Morten Lundgaard Denmark
- “ Great hostel, and staff are very helpful (Unis especially) I had a fabulous time, hostel close to square where it all happens. One night the hostel provided a home cooked meal for free that was much appreciated and tasty. Great value for money, I booked to stay an extra night while there, and that was no problem either. They organised a day tour for me to the Sahara. Would recommend to others, and if I went back I wouldn't hesitate in staying there again. Thank You Bevan New Zealand. ”
- 26 Oct 2016 Bevan New Zealand
- “ One of the best riads I've stayed in my entire life, keep it going Othman and Simo!!!!!!!! ”
- 30 Jun 2016 YUYA Japan
- “ A beautiful house, great location for the main square & old town. Friendly staff (although was sold a beer for 50MAD, signs varied from 25-30MAD) Overall would recommend. ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ great people / atmosphere, very friendly staff, everything clean. close to the sights. one of the best of six (if not the best) hostels I have been in morocco. best presented breakfast I have ever seen in a hostel (and it tastes as well, not only good presentation). ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous Austria