Riad Layla Rouge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ breakfast service is not taken serious, the guy is sleeping all the time, its a tough thing to wake him up, very soon he falls asleep again... ”
- 18 Jul 2017 thomas Austria
- “ Very good and friendly staff in Mourad and Mohammed. Good location in the old part of Marrakech. ”
- 16 Dec 2016 Morten Lundgaard Denmark
- “ Great hostel, and staff are very helpful (Unis especially) I had a fabulous time, hostel close to square where it all happens. One night the hostel provided a home cooked meal for free that was much appreciated and tasty. Great value for money, I booked to stay an extra night while there, and that was no problem either. They organised a day tour for me to the Sahara. Would recommend to others, and if I went back I wouldn't hesitate in staying there again. Thank You Bevan New Zealand. ”
- 26 Oct 2016 Bevan New Zealand