Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was a little bit difficult for me to go this hostel at first because the way is somewhat complicated for the first visitor. So I had asked a young local boy take me there.(Then, he asked me some tips...I think it's common on here) ”
- 25 Jul 2013 JAESANG
- “ So far one of the best Hostels I've ever been. 100% recommendable. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 GILBERTO Mexico
- “ the hosts were wonderful and made the trip fabulous. I noticed more than one person requesting a different bed or room and they were very accomodating. You had to ring the bell each time to get in, which made it secure but annoying. One girl in the room seemed to be living there (?) and we seemed to be sharing her room--she had taken over the entire room, not sharing shelves or hangers or counter space. ”
- 26 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a great time in Riad Massin, the staff was very friendly and helpful, they took us to the local hammam and food market and they taught us how to cook couscous. We always felt very safe and looked after in the hostel, it was a great stay! ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Jannie Netherlands
- “ Staying at the hostel was not so bad and that's only because of the friendly staff. If you've never been to Morocco or Marrakesh before you have to know that the city is very poor and uncared. The air is polluted and filth is on every corner. The hostel may look like a luxurious palace to local people, but for western tourists is almost the opposite. Rooms are ok for their price, but the showers need serious attention. The pictures you see on the website are carefully selected. ”
- 18 Dec 2012 Florin