Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thought it could have been a great stay by all the good reviews published on the web. But I experienced bed bugs during my stay. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I had a magnificent time here. The staff was extremely helpful and polite with the boatloads of questions I had. Sheets were cleaned daily and they offered breakfast and shisha at the hostel. It was within walking distance of Jemma el Fna. Highly reccomend Riad Massin. Only recommendation is little better explanation on getting to the hostel, but I may have just not read the introduction email thoroughly enough! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was great to return again to Marrakech and to Riad Massin to see my old friends (staff) :) Don't hesitate to choose Riad Massin and you will have the time of your life in Morocco! ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Small hostel with super friendly staff and people. Great value for money ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Marc-Antoine Canada
- “ I definitely recommend this hostel! Very convenient location, good staff, hard to believe price/performance ratio! ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The nicest hostel staff in the world. It might be a little strange to find the hostel first time but hostel staffs helped us a lot. ”
- 07 Dec 2013 Anonymous Turkey