Riad So Cheap So Chic
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ easy to find, close to djemaa el fna. when we arrived there was nobody to show us our room and they let us wait for 20 minutes. when we asked if it was possible to stay in the same room for one more night the man of the hostel told us it was no problem. the next morning he came to us at 12:00h (=check out time) to tell us we had to move to another room or another hostel. he wasn't friendly at all. the 'pool' is dirty, no hot shower, room not very clean. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I shun hotels but even my extreme budget taste could not tolerate this hostel. the 5 min walk to jemaa al fnaa is great, except it's IMPOSSIBLE to find without a guide: the door is unmarked! why?? you must unlock it every time. staff is absent & unfriendly and there is a dog who barks loudly if you leave early in the morning. courtyard is nice but rooms DISGUSTING: super cold, cement floors, cloth tacked to walls, door has a padlock like a stable, outlets didn't work & shower neither! wifi good ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was an excellent riad to stay in while we (male and female couple) stayed in Marrakech. It was right by the Djemma al Fna and the staff here were welcoming and incredibly nice. The rooftop terrace was beautiful and perfect for relaxing and enjoying the Marrakech skyline. The courtyard had a small pool for dipping and was very cool from the stone walls and shading trees. I'll stay here any time I come back to Marrakech! ”
- 31 May 2012 Anonymous