Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dirty dark room with no window. Extremely noisy.Hostess Leanora (like English woman) acted rude & boorish. Breakfast time late - 09:30 am. When I asked for early time due to: 1. Lack of time (stayed for 2 days only in the Fez); 2. Early train to Marrakesh; she refused cause of "Guests complained too noisy breakfast cooking process". It wasn't really. She offered "take out". On the eve of leaving assistant provided me with some stuff two raw (!) eggs included. Fortunately I didn't break them. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the Riad! The staff was really friendly and helpful and the place was absolutely beautiful! Delicious breakfast, too! ”
- 16 Apr 2013 Elisabeth Canada
- “ Had fantastic time at Riad Verus. Staff is very helpful, location is fantastic just few minutes walk to the medina. Great atmosphere. Definitely recommended. Thank you guys! ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Anonymous Italy
“ home sweet home!!!
Riad Verus is my last stop of the trip. For somehow,I'm not missing home that much.. Thanks for all the staffs makes my trip comfortable and completed. ”
Thank you so much and we are glad you saw us as home sweet home and that all the staff made your trip comfortable and complete.
- 19 Feb 2013 Bonnie Taiwan
“ Simply the best riad I have stayed in in Morocco. The ornate 3 story building boosts a beautiful interior with impressive embossed doors, wooden carved panels and plasterwork throughout. Staff were genuine, kind and helpful with me but other guests did say they were somewhat temperamental in their dealings with them? Perhaps they were having a bad day.. Location isn't ideal and the beer is 35drh (almost 3 quid) for a small bottle rather than 20, but they are my ONLY gripes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ”
Thanks for much for rating us the best Riad you stayed in in Morocco and you liked all the decoration and architecture and you liked the genuine staff and how helpful they all were. Beers are 35 Dhm a bottle but this is cheaper than in some of the bars in Fes where they charge 45 - 100 Dhm, yes at the supermarket they charge 20 Dhm hence why we offer corkage charges here at the Riad to help you save money.
- 19 Jan 2013 Anonymous England
“ This hostel has a good location, hot water and awsome terrace, but is all that are ok. They rip you off for breakfast. 5€ is a lot too much, you get the same breakfast in every restaurant fo 2 or 2,5€. Not to mention that the staff wanted to rip me off with rent a car. they offered me, according to them, the cheapest car for 60€ per day. Are they crazy, in the end I've got the same car at europcar for 30€. ”
Thanks for liking the location and the awesome terraces and the hot water. You were on a bed basis and yes we do charge 5 Euros for breakfast, hence why most people book the bed and breakfast board to save money, worth noting that at most tourist restaurants an OJ is about 2 Euros alone. As for the car as your drop off destination was 1000 Km from Fes the high charge was for the pick up and full insurance, if it were a budget car from Fes to Fes then we could have done 35 Euros a day.
- 04 Jan 2013 Anonymous Slovenia