Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice staff and the hostel itself is beautiful and very clean. ”
- 17 May 2017 Kate
- “ Very beautifull hostel with a lovely and helpfull staff. The rooms are super nice and clean and cool. The owners, mel and Noor, are really friendly and made us feel welcome and at home. You get a dilicious breakfast wich is served in the beautifull patio! ”
- 03 May 2017 Lindy Netherlands
- “ We had an amazing stay at the Riad Verus in Fes. Everyone was incredibly helpful and welcoming, the breakfast was outstanding (fruit, yogurt, bread and eggs AND pastries!!) And our room was like a Moroccan dream over looking the stunning courtyard. We spent every evening before bed on the upper roof deck over looking the Medina which was surreal. An experience not to be missed I would totally recommend an extended stay here! ”
- 30 Apr 2017 Debra Canada
“ Really beautiful place, well located. ”
So pleased you loved our Riad Verus backpackers and thought it was so well located and so beautiful.
- 13 Feb 2017 Mario Chile
“ The hostel was great, everyone was so welcoming and showed us where was good to visit in the city. We met some great people and will always remember this place. The hostel was within walking distance of the medina but not too noisy. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to visit Fez. ”
So happy to know you were welcomed so lovely and enjoyed your time and made some great friends and we will be in your fond memory bank forever.
- 08 Feb 2017 Sophie England
“ Riad Verus is the best riad I've ever seen. I entered the door after 8 hours in a car, and I was very warm welcomed by Melanie and Noir.
Wonderful breakfast, assistance during all my stay, amazing hospitality and extra blanket when I really need it, million smyles and feeling like I'm at home.
I strictly recommend Riad Verus to the all travelers. For me and my friends it's one and only place to stay in Fez!
Mel and Noir, one more time thank you! And of course hugs to Bruno ))) ”
So happy to read that you felt Riad Verus was one of the best Riads you have stayed in and that you were welcomed with excellent hospitality, that all your needs were met, the blankets were super cosy despite these freezing temperatures in Fes and that you would recommend us to anyone reading this page on where to stay in Fes!! and Bruno misses you too.
- 05 Jan 2017 Anonymous Russia
“ The Staff is incredible. They are very nice and kind. Very helpful in helping me organize my day trip to Volubilis. The Riad should be turned into a 4 Seasons, it is hip and cool. My stay there was comfortable and added to the experience of meeting Moroccans and interacting with them on a daily basis. The Mint Tea and hospitality are the best! Cheers ”
So pleased to read that you found our Riad Verus to be so hip and cool and that you think we are like a 4 seasons, that your stay was so comfortable, the staff all incredible, the help you received organising trips faultless and the hospitality and interaction very professional and welcoming!
- 19 Dec 2016 Jon Australia
“ The atmosphere and the people running the hostel are very friendly. The interior design do have a very local flavor which gives it a unique look, only minor setback is that it can get a bit chilly in the wintertime and the shower is a bit smaill. ”
so happy you loved the vibe in the Riad Verus and the beauty too of the decor, we do have heaters which work but yes if you are in a shared bathroom which is our most economic stay its not as plush as the ensuite rooms which we have ensuite dorms too available.
- 19 Dec 2016 Anonymous Mexico
“ Perfect Atmosphere, perfect Service, Free Tea or coffee. Nice breakfast:-) ”
SO happy to know that you loved the perfect vibes and the perfect hospitality services and that you loved our lovely breakfast, the mint tea and coffee too!!
- 17 Dec 2016 Mathias Germany
“ Manager is very nice and helpful. ”
we are so happy to know that you found the manager so nice and helpful
- 22 Nov 2016 gin show Taiwan