Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Air conditioner smelled freaky and broken ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Ellen Germany
- “ I booked a reservation here 4 months in advance of my visit, thinking it would guarantee me a room. It did not. I even emailed before arriving to see if everything was alright. There was not a mention that I was not going to be able to stay there upon my arrival. On top of that, I checked to see if there was availability the following night after I had already been told there was an overbooking. There was. Horrible customer service. ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place to meet other travelers and good service. Yussef was extremely helpful and laid back. ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Anonymous Iceland
“ We had a great time at Riad Versus. We celebrated a friend's birthday while in Fez, and the staff at the Riad made it really special!! They even gave her a present and a cake!!! And as the night grew late, they allowed us to continue our festivities in a private room on the balcony so that we could continue having fun without disturbing other guests. We were really happy with our stay there and it helped to make Fez one of our favorite stops within our travels through Morocco. ”
We are so pleased you had a great time at the Riad and that you enjoyed the birthday party laid on for your friend with the present and the cake and that you could party without causing inconvenience for the other guests. We are so pleased you were very happy with your stay and it made it to be the highlight in Morocco.
- 30 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
“ Dirty dark room with no window. Extremely noisy.Hostess Leanora (like English woman) acted rude & boorish. Breakfast time late - 09:30 am. When I asked for early time due to:
1. Lack of time (stayed for 2 days only in the Fez);
2. Early train to Marrakesh;
she refused cause of "Guests complained too noisy breakfast cooking process". It wasn't really. She offered "take out". On the eve of leaving assistant provided me with some stuff two raw (!) eggs included. Fortunately I didn't break them. ”
Thanks for the review but we were saddened that you didnt like your bedroom, the single room is a small room yes since your comment we have added more lighting, breakfast was served to you as a packed breakfast and I am sorry if the egg was not cooked enough to your liking, I can but apologise.
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia