Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice hostel, very well located-close to both bus &train station. But the instructions are misleading. It's not after McDonald's-It's above McDonald's, the door from the street side are between Mc Donald's and Mc Cafe. ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ The blond latvian girl (with cow's piercing in nose )at reception wasnt welcoming and rude. Didnt even smile when opened door for me. Refused to speak russian asking to speak english in my own country?!! Even when she realised own mistake she didnt apologise.As the hostel is located right in city centre and they want to attract customers they have to make sure they provide exellent welcoming customer service which in latvia is very big problem due to rudeness and lack of smile on people's faces. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Kristine Latvia
- “ super nice hostel with nice staffs ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Liked everything. The place is suitable for a short simple stay. ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Rasa Lithuania
- “ though it is difficult to find the hostel from MRT houshanpi station, once you know the way it is close. staff were nice. facility is OK. I think its good value for money. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ Nice hostel, friendly staff. Unfortunately there are tiny showers and even fewer and tinier washbasins. ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous Germany