Riga Old Town Hostel & Backpackers Pub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They provide you with a lock for a refundable deposit. Staff is okay and location is right across the street from the bus station, super convenient. Bathrooms were on the floor above us, so that was a little annoying, but the shower was hot. Basically if you read their description then you won't be surprised by anything- the lack of breakfast (beer instead), the loud nights, etc. Bring earplugs, more so for loud roommates than for the music (the door blocks most of that sound out). ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Ashley USA
- “ Perfect but noisy ”
- 03 Sep 2015 fatih Turkey
- “ The hostel was the highlight of our trip. Our 10 people dorm had but nice people that we were spending time with. Life of the guests was made easy, even the beds were made already, and towels were included. The morning beer was tasty and appreciated. Staff had an excellent grip of how to receive guests and we got several recommendations what to do. The bar had a beertasting of Lithuanian beers discounted for hostel guests. Totally recommendable! ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ The bar downstairs is very loud 'till late at night, but for sure you'll find new friends there. So the hostel is not for people who want to go to sleep early and/or don't like beer :) ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Jenni Finland
- “ Nice Fun Atmosphere. Nice location. Nice people. Can be really noisy though coz its on the main street and loads of party crowd around. (But its an aussie party hostel advertised as such - so dont let that surprise you :)) ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Great place for people wishing to spend a night in an interesting hostel near the old town! ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Anonymous Poland