Riga Old Town Hostel & Backpackers Pub
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect but noisy ”
- 03 Sep 2015 fatih Turkey
- “ The hostel was the highlight of our trip. Our 10 people dorm had but nice people that we were spending time with. Life of the guests was made easy, even the beds were made already, and towels were included. The morning beer was tasty and appreciated. Staff had an excellent grip of how to receive guests and we got several recommendations what to do. The bar had a beertasting of Lithuanian beers discounted for hostel guests. Totally recommendable! ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ The bar downstairs is very loud 'till late at night, but for sure you'll find new friends there. So the hostel is not for people who want to go to sleep early and/or don't like beer :) ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Jenni Finland
- “ Great place for people wishing to spend a night in an interesting hostel near the old town! ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Hostel very well located in the center and near the bus station (300 meters). It has a bar on the ground floor where it is pleasant to drink one of several beers and cocktails that are on the list. Clean. The only fault is to have no kitchen, but has two shopping centers nearby where you can get food and eat in a common area that exists on the top floor of the hostel. Good for those who want to go with friends, go to the center and other bars, and for those who want know the main tourist sites ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Senio Portugal