Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Asked the receptionist in advance and she gave me the numbers of a van service/shuttle that picks ppl up from San Juan Airport (2.5 hrs $30 one way) took me to anhasata (sp) and another phone number of someone who will drive you to Rincon 10min ($20) ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Sasha Canada
- “ The Rincon Inn is a great place if you're looking for something affordable and safe in Rincon. Each room has a deadbolt so you don't have to worry about your things. The location is on a busy street, but there is convenient parking in the back of the building. The bar under the hostel is a great spot for food and drinks. The rooms were as clean as you could hope for at a hostel. ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Jeremy USA
- “ Nice little spot. Plenty parking space which is cool. If you're on foot not the most convenient location as even el faro is an hour walk to go and surf. That aside the rooms are clean and cool. Air -conditioners work fantastic. Kitchen area is large, and the balcony is a nice place to chill out. There is a bar down below to the side with a decent breakfast, and a nice inexpensve little pizza place across the street with friendly staff. The long stretch of beach is great for an afternoon walk. ”
- 02 May 2014 michael
- “ excellent hostel, excellent price, there's a bar/restaurant downstairs and the people in the office are very nice! my room was secured in a private access hallway with a deadbolt and a keyed lock. the rooms were clean, and the beds comfortable. room had towels, common room had a TV, kitchen, nice balcony, and surfboards. i didn't use one, but I bet they'd let you take one out to the beach if you asked. I'd come back, I loved my stay and rincon is beautiful. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice crowd at the hostel and a great location. Excellent restaurant on the premises with very friendly staff. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA