Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Local from the metropolitan area so I needed a cheap place to stay and found this one, not bad, except for a lot of the guests getting back around 4am and screaming, laughing and having conversations right next to our rooms with a whole bunch of people that were not staying at the hostel, so they do have somewhat of a security problem. I did not select very poor as far as security because the area where it's located itself is not a dangerous one perse. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The kitchen appliances were in poor condition and perpetually dirty. The best atmosphere was the balcony but that was it. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Richard USA
- “ Solo travelers, reserve a spot in a 2-bed if you can. There's a good chance you'll have it all to yourself, including the bathroom, at no extra charge. Common areas are not very clean, but otherwise this was a pleasant place to stay and a good deal. If you want to explore the area, you'll want to rent a car, but if you just want to hang out and relax, there is a beach, a dive shop, and several stores, bars, restaurants, and a laundry within short walking distance. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Asked the receptionist in advance and she gave me the numbers of a van service/shuttle that picks ppl up from San Juan Airport (2.5 hrs $30 one way) took me to anhasata (sp) and another phone number of someone who will drive you to Rincon 10min ($20) ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Sasha Canada
- “ The Rincon Inn is a great place if you're looking for something affordable and safe in Rincon. Each room has a deadbolt so you don't have to worry about your things. The location is on a busy street, but there is convenient parking in the back of the building. The bar under the hostel is a great spot for food and drinks. The rooms were as clean as you could hope for at a hostel. ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Jeremy USA