Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ excellent hostel, excellent price, there's a bar/restaurant downstairs and the people in the office are very nice! my room was secured in a private access hallway with a deadbolt and a keyed lock. the rooms were clean, and the beds comfortable. room had towels, common room had a TV, kitchen, nice balcony, and surfboards. i didn't use one, but I bet they'd let you take one out to the beach if you asked. I'd come back, I loved my stay and rincon is beautiful. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice crowd at the hostel and a great location. Excellent restaurant on the premises with very friendly staff. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel with lots of space and very clean! Unfortunatelly, the location is not the best. Without a car you can not visis any other beaches except the one that is behin the hostel - but that is for swimmer's only. Not surfing. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ We only stayed for one night as we were passing though. However the location was good, staff friendly, and they had hot water - yay! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This place is fantastic and has great amenities! I would highly recommend it for the price point ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Brandon USA
- “ Nice place to stay. Rooms were clean, very big kitchen, pool available. Friendly atmosphere and very close to a nice beach. Lots of parking available, though you may wander around for a while before you figure out how to get behind the building. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Jonathan USA