Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Local from the metropolitan area so I needed a cheap place to stay and found this one, not bad, except for a lot of the guests getting back around 4am and screaming, laughing and having conversations right next to our rooms with a whole bunch of people that were not staying at the hostel, so they do have somewhat of a security problem. I did not select very poor as far as security because the area where it's located itself is not a dangerous one perse. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The kitchen appliances were in poor condition and perpetually dirty. The best atmosphere was the balcony but that was it. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Richard USA
- “ Solo travelers, reserve a spot in a 2-bed if you can. There's a good chance you'll have it all to yourself, including the bathroom, at no extra charge. Common areas are not very clean, but otherwise this was a pleasant place to stay and a good deal. If you want to explore the area, you'll want to rent a car, but if you just want to hang out and relax, there is a beach, a dive shop, and several stores, bars, restaurants, and a laundry within short walking distance. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA