Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The kitchen appliances were in poor condition and perpetually dirty. The best atmosphere was the balcony but that was it. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Richard USA
- “ Solo travelers, reserve a spot in a 2-bed if you can. There's a good chance you'll have it all to yourself, including the bathroom, at no extra charge. Common areas are not very clean, but otherwise this was a pleasant place to stay and a good deal. If you want to explore the area, you'll want to rent a car, but if you just want to hang out and relax, there is a beach, a dive shop, and several stores, bars, restaurants, and a laundry within short walking distance. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Asked the receptionist in advance and she gave me the numbers of a van service/shuttle that picks ppl up from San Juan Airport (2.5 hrs $30 one way) took me to anhasata (sp) and another phone number of someone who will drive you to Rincon 10min ($20) ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Sasha Canada
- “ The Rincon Inn is a great place if you're looking for something affordable and safe in Rincon. Each room has a deadbolt so you don't have to worry about your things. The location is on a busy street, but there is convenient parking in the back of the building. The bar under the hostel is a great spot for food and drinks. The rooms were as clean as you could hope for at a hostel. ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Jeremy USA
- “ Nice little spot. Plenty parking space which is cool. If you're on foot not the most convenient location as even el faro is an hour walk to go and surf. That aside the rooms are clean and cool. Air -conditioners work fantastic. Kitchen area is large, and the balcony is a nice place to chill out. There is a bar down below to the side with a decent breakfast, and a nice inexpensve little pizza place across the street with friendly staff. The long stretch of beach is great for an afternoon walk. ”
- 02 May 2014 michael