Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cool international atmosphere and nice staffs work hard and provide with good services. The only drawbacks are about shower: in shared toilettes there is no hot water and toilettes are generally quite dirty because of the fact that people after having had shower make the floor wet; they even recommend the guests to mop up after themselves, just there is no rag to do that. However cleaning lady cleans it averagely once per two days leaving toilettes quite neat and tidy . ”
- 22 Aug 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Good luck catching the people at the from desk, for the check in or for infos. But I only went there for the beaches and they were super great. ”
- 04 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I said security wasnt so good because it really was not, but to be fair - having large security systems would be a total waste of money. It literally didnt even strike me that it would be needed. There is a mouse/rat in the kitchen/breakfast area. The owners are nice and drive you to their (lovely) restaurant for free and are also helpful. No one was there when I came to check in or when I wanted to check out, but resulting in one night for free for me so. ”
- 26 Aug 2014 stina Norway