Ringos Foyer Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Would've been a perfect hostel if it weren't for the bedbugs :( I really hope this problem can be resolved as Ringo's is a lovely hostel. Suggestion--get rid of the contact paper on the floor as it gives the critters places to hide! But Howard is such a great host introducing everyone & organizing outings. Good value for the price, there are lots of freebies, the location is good, bathrooms are clean (bugs don't' equal dirty), and it has a very warm, social, family like atmosphere. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great time in this hostel. Realy nice expirence. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Beata Poland
- “ My friend and I had such a great stay at Ringo's, definitely one of the most memorable trips we've had. The owner, Howard, is an amazing host and will make you feel right at home. I especially love the cycling sessions every night and the rooftop where we hang out with all the other guests til the wee hours of the morning. Thanks so much, Howie! Will definitely come back for a longer stay! :) ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Anonymous Philippines