Ringos Foyer Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great time in this hostel. Realy nice expirence. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Beata Poland
- “ My friend and I had such a great stay at Ringo's, definitely one of the most memorable trips we've had. The owner, Howard, is an amazing host and will make you feel right at home. I especially love the cycling sessions every night and the rooftop where we hang out with all the other guests til the wee hours of the morning. Thanks so much, Howie! Will definitely come back for a longer stay! :) ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Very nice staff, good location (walking distance to the main attractions). I would stay it again. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 IZA Poland
- “ Ringo's is just outside the old city but no more than a couple of minutes' walk so escapes the slow traffic crawling past in other areas. It isperfect to access the street market on the weekends. The manager is very friendly and full of information but the rest ofthe staff, while friendly, missed out important information when we chcked in. The hostel is pretty basic and the bathrooms are a little shonky but useable. There is only one hot shower but in the heat that's not a bad thing. ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Hi, My younger sister & I had a farvorite journey at Maleka. The host here is very supportive, friendly & nice. We came at midnight, but he's willing to offer us food & beverage, bed, shower, .... The day after, he showed us where to go, where to eat. This is the nice hostel I've seen. If I come back here oneday, I will come back here. Thanks you, lovely host! ”
- 20 Dec 2012 Anonymous Vietnam