Rio Aplauso Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was average hostel. At first "+" The staff was nice and helpfull. Atmosphere, facilites, cleanliness was o.k. They prepered good breakfast. The hostel is in the center near the nightlive area. "-" I reserved 5 person room and when I arived they gave me 12 perosn room. There was really loud. The area was not safe. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ A localidade deste albergue é boa, mas é isso ... ”
- 16 Nov 2011 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The facility is new so all the amenities are barely touched. The staff was very helpful and friendly as I had never been to Lapa before. The location is excellent and was just a few blocks from the touristy spots as well as the fantastic nightlife. Rio Aplauso is about a five min. walk to the Metro and just a half a block from the bus routes. They had many events planned inclucing dance instructions. It was a very good first experience in Rio. ”
- 24 Apr 2011 Steven
- “ Excellent new hostel! I have stayed in many hostels in Rio de Janeiro and this one is my favourite. Really friendly owners, great location (just a short stumble home from Lapa) The hostel is brand new and kept spotlessly clean as well which makes for a really comfortable stay. Highly recommend to others! ”
- 21 Apr 2011 Sean