Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed for 6 nights in the ground floor studio. If you want a private bathroom and (adequate) kitchen, then ask for this room. It's a good size and includes a small single bed - which we used for our suitcases. Staff were very helpful. Location for the Gap and Dover beach (only 2-3 min walk) is perfect. My only issue was that the double bed was much too soft and, possibly, needs replacing. However, that wouldn't stop me from booking here again. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 David England
- “ Very well located in the heart of The Gap. We stayed in the biggest apartment with its own cooking facilities, but these were rather limited so I wouldn't recommend paying the extra for this as there is a well equipped kitchen in the next room. The room was small but functional with room for 3 people to share. Good for young travellers looking to stay in a good location for a reasonable price. Dennis (the owner) was very helpful and always available for information or to sort any problems. ”
- 30 May 2014 Philippa England
- “ house seems to be passed its glory days and needs refurbishment, though OK for short stay. Staff is helpful&friendly. Location is very comfortable: a few min walk to the beach and the main road (with plenty of public transport to almost ALL beaches on South and West coast); when arriving first time, it might be a bit challenging to find - would recommend to take a taxi from Airport (~16 USD) otherwise ask locals. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous Israel