Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ house seems to be passed its glory days and needs refurbishment, though OK for short stay. Staff is helpful&friendly. Location is very comfortable: a few min walk to the beach and the main road (with plenty of public transport to almost ALL beaches on South and West coast); when arriving first time, it might be a bit challenging to find - would recommend to take a taxi from Airport (~16 USD) otherwise ask locals. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ This hostel is in a great location in the heart of St Lawrence Gap. Lots of restaurants and facilites are nearby and it's only a short walk to the bus which travels from Silver Sands to Bridgetown. Felt very secure with a deadlock on the front door and all the rooms having individual keys. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Brendan England
- “ You have the best staff Dennis and Paula cannot do enough for there guest. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 louise England
- “ Staff was verbally abusive. Ripped us off on credit card payment. Swore and raised her voice. ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Diane Canada