Rio Nature Comfort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clearly overbooked for the World Cup, which led to some issues (it got dirty, it was loud if you wanted to sleep). A lot of people there spoke Spanish or Portuguese, so if you only speak English, you may want to find a different spot if you're looking to meet people; everyone was friendly, and I wish I was bilingual, but it was an issue all the same. Somewhat disorganized, though the staff did try to be helpful. I'm sure it's nicer when it's a bit emptier. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Best place I stayed on my trip. Nick and Pablo (and Pablo's brother) were great. They created a really nice atmosphere, which meant I ended up hanging out and drinking there most nights rather than bothering with the bar scene. Great location for falls and visit to Paraguay. Ask Nick for advice about what to do/where to eat. He's spot on, and we ended up getting better deals by going where he said. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It is far away from the city centre and the beaches. It is really expensive and you have to calculate every time an extra cost for Taxi (30mins to Copacabana) or Bus (45mins to Copacabana). The dorms are small and the beds are with 3 floors!!!! ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous Italy