Rio Nature Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ubication is good. 10-min walk from Copacabana. Hostel is located at the bottom of a hill, 155 steps everyday to get to our room and no elevator, a nightmare, really! Staff was friendly, nothing to say against them. Bathrooms and Kitchens were really dirty. Staff did their best, but lack of cleanliness was mainly because of guests customs, as I could see. Noisy at night because of guests, but I understand it was Carnival time. Unfortunately, I wouldn´t recommend this hostel to anybody. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Aimee Peru
- “ Nice location. Loved the monkeys and the breakfast was good too. Enjoyed my stay. Only criticism was that there was a lot of dust and food scraps under the bed looked liked it hand't been vacuumed in a long time. Also saw guys cleaning up around the place, so was surprised that nobody bothered to empty the rubbish bin in the men's toilets that was overflowing with toilet paper over the two nights of my stay (Surely that would be a bigger priority than sweeping the leaves off the steps?). Thanks ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ В целом неплохо для хостела. Стандартный двухместный номер был маленьким и не очень чистым, душным и с неприятным запахом. Постельное белье лучше брать свое (нас это спасло), полотенец нет. Общий душ и туалет нормальные, но из 3-х душевых кабин с горячей водой только одна. Хороший завтрак. Во время завтрака можно общаться с маленькими обезьянками. Это пожалуй самое приятное. Хорошее расположение. Везде камеры наблюдения. На время карнавала цены слишком высоки. За эти деньги можно снять отель. ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Claus Alfred Germany