Rio Nature Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ More facilities in the room should be given. Rooms were suffocating. Also, location was inside and too many stairs to climb. Common bathrooms were given, whereas while booking online it was mentioned that individual bathrooms for individual room will be there. Breakfast was Ok, not as per expectation. View was good but location was bad. In short expectations were more for this hotel. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Shweta India
- “ They need to improve to much on cleanliness. Toilets were so dirty. On the other hand, facilities for the kitchen still poor for the whole hostel. Should be useful to find things clean and in the right place as you expected to use. To expensive according to the lack of service. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Diego Colombia
- “ A nice hostel with friendly staff, at breakfast u will se monkeys :) ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The showers stopped working for 2-3 hours on new years eve, (on the most critical showering hours) - and it appeared not be too complicated to fix it, but nothing was done until the last minute. The dorms are very small and since there a no bigger lockers to put your backpack in the floor is crowded with big backpacks and suitcases. There are a lot of stairs that you have to walk, but it also depends on what room you are handed. We only had to walk all the way up for breakfast. Poor breakfast. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Bad bad bad hostel! ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Lena Faroe Islands