Riva Reno B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great place to be ifact the place to be in bologna the staff is amazing marco is speacking perfct english and alesandro as well even pourtogese and spanish they where very helpfull and caring the place is clean new and great atmosphere close to every where ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ Owner of this B&B is very kind and speaks English fluently. We had own 4-bed-room with bathroom, TV and fridge, kitchen was right next door to it. All this for only about 22€ per person and night. Breakfast is not included, but there's a supermarket right across the street (open even on Sunday) and many cafés around there. City centre is just about 10 minutes by foot. We really enjoyed our stay here and I would definitely reccomend this B&B for everyone heading to Bologna. ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Pension in a good location, very clean but old furniture. The walls are very thin, you can here everything what your neighbour is saying but I think it's kind of normal for Italy. ”
- 18 Sep 2012 Susanne