Riva Reno GuestHouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ best place in bologna a great location next to the outlet streets and center has everything you will ask from hostel clean freindly made me feel at home away from home the owner speacks great english as well as pourtogese smiley and helpfulle ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ It was very hard to find. There are no signs of the hostel name. Hostel itself was structured more of an apartment style. Staff is not friendly at all. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ ***If you book here, don't look for any signage that says Riva Reno B&B at the given address. The address is correct, but the place says "Pensione" and the phone number, nothing about a B&B*** After we actually found the place, it was a good stay. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything corresponded to the description. It's calm and close to the town centre. It feels more like a small hotel than a backpackers for students. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous France