River City Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cindy was awesome. But one of the other staff members was really rude, and gave terrible directions. The cleanliness was good. The facilities were excellent with a machine providing filtered hot or cold water. You got your own shoe box outside, a locker in your room, a mat to put your bag on under the bed, and your own light and socket next to your bed. The atmosphere was weird. It was so quiet and none of the guests spoke to each other. I tried saying hello a few times to no avail. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Julie England
- “ It was small and contained and very clean. This was a great first hostel experience. Excepting that it is located on the fourth floor, all needs were met (clean bathroom, comfortable beds, free breakfast) and even offered games for downtime! ”
- 21 May 2015 Anita USA
- “ the location is perfect, near to harbour front, little india, china town - all popular destinations. Hostel is clean and staff friendly. I will stay again whenever i visit Singapore. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Momiza Pakistan
- “ Squeaky clean and great breakfast! Very convenient location for both Chinatown and the historic center. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Pedro Paulo Brazil
- “ Happy to return to this great hostel, for location n helpful staff, cleanliness and affordability... Thx guys ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Anonymous Australia