River City Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is nice, little and safty. The employers are friendly, helpful and social. You can wash your clothes for 8 singapur dollars there - Be friendly and just give it to a employer. She will prepare it as well. Its a place you can come home and relax, talk, have a good sleep, meet people. The hostel is ideal placed, near the shopping mall / food area / night life with restaurants and bars "clarke quay". Sometimes its not so clean. ”
- 10 Jun 2017 Andreas Switzerland
- “ Clean, simple, cozy, convenient, and an excellent value. It has everything a good hostel should have with no extra frills. I wish more hostels were like River City Inn. ”
- 07 May 2017 Michael USA
- “ Sweet hostel very friendly and quirky staff. Would definitely go again. ”
- 16 Apr 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Great staff and perfect location. Just few minutes walk from Clark and China Town. Very close to the metro and easy to get around. Must be your best choice of Singapore! ”
- 01 Oct 2016 Anonymous China