River City Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to get to Clark quay, Chinatown and Marina bay by walking Very quite and perfectly air-conditioned. Unlike other backpacker I'd visited, the water from purifier is cold. I loved it At breakfast, the butter is awesome. I should've taken it few spoons :( yummy 3 shower rm / 3 toilet for unisex in one aisle Wifi is free yay! 2 young female receptionist are really friendly It is on 4TH FLOOR BUT NO LIFT if you have heavy luggages, it must be challange but it has cold water :) ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ A very comfortable place, friendly staffs. Thank you very much. ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Stayed there for 3 nights in a six beds dorm, traveled with my husband. The place location is really convenient, fairly close to Clarke Quay MRT Station, Riverside and Chinatown. Although it's located on the 3rd floor of a building, with no elevator or lift, so it can be a hastle if you bring big luggage, or if you're having trouble with climbing stairs. Breakfast is average, but that's expected. Bed is comfortable and clean, bathroom are enough in numbers. ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Anonymous