River City Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to get to Clark quay, Chinatown and Marina bay by walking Very quite and perfectly air-conditioned. Unlike other backpacker I'd visited, the water from purifier is cold. I loved it At breakfast, the butter is awesome. I should've taken it few spoons :( yummy 3 shower rm / 3 toilet for unisex in one aisle Wifi is free yay! 2 young female receptionist are really friendly It is on 4TH FLOOR BUT NO LIFT if you have heavy luggages, it must be challange but it has cold water :) ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ A very comfortable place, friendly staffs. Thank you very much. ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Stayed there for 3 nights in a six beds dorm, traveled with my husband. The place location is really convenient, fairly close to Clarke Quay MRT Station, Riverside and Chinatown. Although it's located on the 3rd floor of a building, with no elevator or lift, so it can be a hastle if you bring big luggage, or if you're having trouble with climbing stairs. Breakfast is average, but that's expected. Bed is comfortable and clean, bathroom are enough in numbers. ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ We had a good experience in this hostel: well located, friendly staff, good facilities, reasonable breakfast, clean bathroom, comfortable beds.However, we were lucky in the sense that the hostel had a low occupancy; if it would be at full capacity,I imagine the common facilities (living room and bathroom) would be too small for so many people. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ I had a very nice stay over at the hostel. Nice staff, extremely clean, and location is perfect. ”
- 31 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Cindy was awesome. But one of the other staff members was really rude, and gave terrible directions. The cleanliness was good. The facilities were excellent with a machine providing filtered hot or cold water. You got your own shoe box outside, a locker in your room, a mat to put your bag on under the bed, and your own light and socket next to your bed. The atmosphere was weird. It was so quiet and none of the guests spoke to each other. I tried saying hello a few times to no avail. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Julie England