River City Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ River City Inn was a great little hostel. I would recommend this place to anyone who was looking for a clean and quiet hostel with great staff. ”
- 22 May 2013 Courtenay Canada
- “ 1.VERY GOOD LOCATION,NEAR CLARKE QUAY AND CHINA TOWN. 2.CLEAN ROOM AND A LOCKABLE CABINET OF MY OWN IN THE ROOM. 3.SHOWERS AND TOILETS VERY CONVENIENCE AND CLEAN. 4.NICE STAFFS 5.ON THIRD FLOOR AND NO LIFT (BUT WORTH) 6.BREAKFAST,SIMPLY TOAST WITH CHOCOLATE /JAM,AND TEA/ HOT CHOCOLATE, AND BANANA!! ”
- 16 May 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Great location, helpful staff.. Would stay again! ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Absolutely loved my stay at River City Inn--used Singapore as my base point between traveling to and from Malaysia and Indonesia, and stayed at River City Inn every time I was back in Singapore. The staff was extremely friendly, and helpful in providing sightseeing tips. There's a nice couch/lounge area where you can easily meet other travelers, Thanks so much for the lovely stay! Also, the location is right next to Chinatown, and right across from Clarke Quay, a great drinking spot. ;) ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Linda USA
- “ really good. no complaints. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous US Virgin Islands