River View Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Despite our bad experience, it's a good place to stay. The room was cleaned daily. The bar terrace was the best part of the hotel. The only bad thing was the neighbourhood although nothing dangerous happened to us. The danger seemed to be the cleaning lady as €50 were missing from us the last day. ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ We had a very lovely stay at River View Guesthouse. The building is located in a very local area and it was nice to see how locals lived. The room was clean, bed was made everyday for us, we had new towels. The rooftop restaurant is very nice, altough food is a bit overpriced. Tip : buy a sim card and use a gps app to help the taxi driver get there from the airport. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ It's near to river,supermarket,uptown,if you enjoy hanging around the city,it's a good choice.Receptionists are very nice! ”
- 11 Dec 2015 PINGJIA China