River View Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the veranda for chilling outside by the river in the evenings, hostel generally pretty clean and I liked that we could bring drinks over from the adjoined cafe. Our room did have a strange smell, but not really an issue as it was more of a chemical/damp smell than anything too sinister. Wifi good, location good for jonker street etc. Would recommend for the price! ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Maeve Ireland
- “ Quaint place. Good location. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ The hostel itself is nice and clean, but has already seen better days. The staff only comes over when needed. There is a balcony from where you have a great view on the river. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Superb!! Great value for your money. The location is one of the best, as it is right by the river. I just wish the locks on the doors were better. I would have felt better storing my valuables there if they were. But super quaint place, no loud residents. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada