Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff could not speak English and were not often available. There was no bell or something to reach them. Also the wifi worked off and on, which annoyed me a lot. For airconditioning you will have to pay an additional fee, eventhough it was included according to the site. I also had to pay more than expected due to some kind of tax. On my last night there was no shampoo anymore and the water stopped running while I was taking a cold shower. The staff was not available for solving it. ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ My friend and I didn't know what to expect, it being our first time in Italy but we had a wonderful experience. It was clean and comfortable with a kettle and a fridge. The only downside was waking up to the noise of builders in the morning which was annoying but mostly coincided with when were planning to wake up anyway. Amazing location, walking disrance from everything and next to the river. It was a dream and we would definitely come back, thank you! ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Miri England
- “ Not a very friendly staff... At all. But the hostel was really nice. Would recommend if you can tolerate unfriendly people. ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Sharon USA
- “ Lovely hostel with a nicely decorated room in a nice location! Although the hostel doesn't have a big sign on it only a small gold one so we walked past it and got lost on arrival! The directions could have been better. Apart from that the room was nice and had a rustic feel. The only other problem was we had an ensuite which did smell of sewage quite often so we had to shut the door but overall a nice hostel in a great location! ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Rhianne Louise Wales