Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is walking distance to all the attractions - the museums, piazzas, market, the other side of the river (where you can see nice views of the city). The alley of the hostel is not considered very pleasent, but not a big deal. There's a very useful kitchen, full of dishes you need to cook with. A nice supermarket is across the street. One annoying thing is that checkout has to be only between 10am-11am. 2nd floor, no elevator. Using AC costs money! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ The walls are paper thin, which proved uncomfortable late at night. This, combined with a bitter host and unclean rooms, made for an unpleasant stay. My friends and I left before planned. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Margaret USA
- “ Everything was just great specially the architecture of the place which considering is almost in the heart of Florence its superb.The hostel was very peaceful and has a common kitchen. Very clean and the rooms are decorated with good taste thanks to Giovani's ( the owner ) love for vintage art. Giovani is very helpful and friendly and he can tell you the correct price of anything you want to buy , from flip-flops and Gucci purses (on street) to old paintings and pieces of art. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ we went up two floors with the luggages after the receptionist took us into an other street into an other building, the guy was really nice and helpful, our room was very small - however we choose it - , there was no towel, sheets were clean but the rest is questionable ”
- 04 Oct 2013 lilla Hungary