Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The walls are paper thin, which proved uncomfortable late at night. This, combined with a bitter host and unclean rooms, made for an unpleasant stay. My friends and I left before planned. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Margaret USA
- “ Everything was just great specially the architecture of the place which considering is almost in the heart of Florence its superb.The hostel was very peaceful and has a common kitchen. Very clean and the rooms are decorated with good taste thanks to Giovani's ( the owner ) love for vintage art. Giovani is very helpful and friendly and he can tell you the correct price of anything you want to buy , from flip-flops and Gucci purses (on street) to old paintings and pieces of art. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ we went up two floors with the luggages after the receptionist took us into an other street into an other building, the guy was really nice and helpful, our room was very small - however we choose it - , there was no towel, sheets were clean but the rest is questionable ”
- 04 Oct 2013 lilla Hungary
- “ Owner is very hard to communicate with: Hardly understandable English, mostly busy playing internet games and arriving 30 minutes late for "latest check out" at 10:00 am (10:30 am) after reminder call (almost missed the train home). Premise is very close to the main attractions, which is super convenient. Rooms were clean, totally ok, complete with minibar and TV. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. It was a great location (about 5 mins walk from the duomo). The staff were very friendly; there was a problem with our room and we were upgraded. The rooms were clean and comfortable and felt safe. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Samuel England