Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ wifi internet was very unstable. I could barely use the internet during the 2 nights I stayed at the hostel. Also the windows are not very sound-proofed for the late night rowdy parties that take place at the restaurants downstairs. One of those parties on the Saturday night I stayed over didn't die down until about 2.30am! ”
- 10 Jun 2017 Willa Australia
- “ Very quiet place to stay. Comfortable bed. The area is perfect. The staff aren't friendly but no matter. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The staff could not speak English and were not often available. There was no bell or something to reach them. Also the wifi worked off and on, which annoyed me a lot. For airconditioning you will have to pay an additional fee, eventhough it was included according to the site. I also had to pay more than expected due to some kind of tax. On my last night there was no shampoo anymore and the water stopped running while I was taking a cold shower. The staff was not available for solving it. ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Anonymous Netherlands