Riverside Hostel Gdansk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Micha was a wonderful host in my short stay. More than willing to watch my bag for me when I arrived at 9 a.m., &to offer suggestions for lunch/brews in the afternoon when I returned. She was very much informed about the community, offered great suggestions like taking a walk through the jewelers at dusk to see the moonlight begin give an amber glow to the street & viewing the city from across the river. Micha is a great example of what hostels need to thrive in the off-season--passion. ”
- 30 Nov 2015 Emily USA
- “ No real complaints. Location is excellent and staff very helpful. Only complaint about security was that the lock on the storage locker didn't work. Place was generally quite clean but the design in one of the bathrooms is not great. Water from the adjacent shower stall sometimes pools in the stall with the toilet so it is wet in there which is not ideal. Everything else was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast does start a little late at 08.30 but maybe travelers prefer that. ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really really liked the hostel. Our room was not that big, but it was enough and it looked so cute. The atmosphere was friendly and the staff cared about the guests. The receptionist gave us brillant tipps what we shall see in Gdansk and she gave us valuable advice. It was so nice that she took the time to exlplain everything. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Jasmine Switzerland