Riverside Lodge Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel (very good facilities, location and cleanliness), but very small and with the serious inconvenience that there is no 24h staff/reception (I didn't have any problem fortunately, but can be a problem if you loose your key at night or a safety risk if there is some dangerous person hosted, especially for those traveling alone). ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ This hostel is almost more like a small hotel. In the room where I stayed, I had my own twin-sized bed with a reading lamp and was able to curtain off an entire area around my bed, which kept it dark enough to sleep in or a person could read in bed without disturbing others. There's a closet-sized locker, a very large restroom with a shower and a smaller restroom. There's a comfortable common space. The host was very helpful and entertaining and friendly. He pointed out the cool places nearby. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Absolutely amazing stay, Enrico the owner was incredibly welcoming and helpful. Could not recommend Riverside Lodge more! ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Excellent hostel, would definately recommend to anyone! ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Finland