Riverside Lodge Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Enrico was super helpful and friendly, making us feel welcome, telling us about all the great places around to eat and shop, and helping us with any questions we had. The place is all on one floor and all connected with a room for 8, a room for 6, and a room for 2. 2 total bathrooms and a computer, kitchen, and lounge with fridge and books with travel tips around Germany. It is close to a canal, subway station, and a street that has a market on days ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Tim USA
- “ I was here for two nights. They cancelled my booking because they didn't receive my email due to them having the incorrect email posted on their information. Wifi did not work at all the entire time I was here. There is no reception so don't even consider "luggage storage," had to lug my bags around all day when I arrived and all day when I was leaving. Clean room but extremely flat pillow, worse than I've ever seen before. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel (very good facilities, location and cleanliness), but very small and with the serious inconvenience that there is no 24h staff/reception (I didn't have any problem fortunately, but can be a problem if you loose your key at night or a safety risk if there is some dangerous person hosted, especially for those traveling alone). ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ This hostel is almost more like a small hotel. In the room where I stayed, I had my own twin-sized bed with a reading lamp and was able to curtain off an entire area around my bed, which kept it dark enough to sleep in or a person could read in bed without disturbing others. There's a closet-sized locker, a very large restroom with a shower and a smaller restroom. There's a comfortable common space. The host was very helpful and entertaining and friendly. He pointed out the cool places nearby. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Absolutely amazing stay, Enrico the owner was incredibly welcoming and helpful. Could not recommend Riverside Lodge more! ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Anonymous England