Riverside Lodge Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Riverside Lodge is an excellent place to stay. Enrico is the friendliest person you could hope to meet, and the perfect guy to have on hand during your stay in Berlin. He made me feel so welcome, and the hostel seemed to have the same chilled-out, friendly vibe that he did. Would thoroughly recommend it. ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Michael England
- “ This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Enrico was super helpful and friendly, making us feel welcome, telling us about all the great places around to eat and shop, and helping us with any questions we had. The place is all on one floor and all connected with a room for 8, a room for 6, and a room for 2. 2 total bathrooms and a computer, kitchen, and lounge with fridge and books with travel tips around Germany. It is close to a canal, subway station, and a street that has a market on days ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Tim USA
- “ I was here for two nights. They cancelled my booking because they didn't receive my email due to them having the incorrect email posted on their information. Wifi did not work at all the entire time I was here. There is no reception so don't even consider "luggage storage," had to lug my bags around all day when I arrived and all day when I was leaving. Clean room but extremely flat pillow, worse than I've ever seen before. ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous USA