Rivoli Cinema Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location, comfortable rooms, very clean hotel. The only disadvantage when payment may not work the terminal, resepshene employees of bad Sanit like to go outside the city, taxis do not have information. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Daria Russia
- “ Enjoyed our stay in May, we were three generations (Grandmother/Mom/Daughter) and we all of enjoyed it. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The BEST HOSTEL EVERRR!!! really good experience! very kind staffs , awesome breakfast and perfect location!! ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ The great: location, big kitchen and common space, friendly staff big on organized dinners and helping you enjoy Porto, good breakfast. The downsides: electronic lockers in the dorms were really noisy and didn't always work, there were just a few bathroom facilities on each floor, plugs were scarce and no shelves for the beds. But overall a great place to stay for a few days! ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was in this hostel in a 4 bedroom mixed dormitory with 3 friends and we all loved it. The environment is excelent. The staff is very helpful and if you want some tips about the city, they have a lot to share. :) (We did a free walking tour that was very informative and funny at the same time - Panchotours). The place is beautifully decorated and you have 3 common places to enjoy yourself and meet other people. We loved the experience and only regret it didn't last longer. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Susana Portugal
- “ Surprisingly nice for a good price, wonderful facilities including a nice rooftop terrace with a good view. Lots of movies, comfortable common areas, clean! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Charles USA