Rivoli Cinema Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is one of the best hostels that I´ve stayed in! Right in the center of Porto, everyone is really nice and friendly, everything is clean (room, bathrooms, kitchen), breakfast is much more than I expected (fruit, juice, rolls and bread, cheese). And the style is so funny, even if you´re not that much into movies. ”
- 11 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I can only think of 2 minor bad things about this hostel, everything else was perfect. The interior and the theme of the hostel are great, facilities are abundant and very good, breakfast is also good, small and comfortable dorms, so there's not much noise or people to wake you up, the communal room is cozy. The 2 things: Someone might succeed in walking into the hostel unseen. They can't enter a dorm or locker, but still. And the space to leave luggage is a little small. I reccomend this hostel ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I had an excellent stay. The staff was incredible and welcoming. The location was great. It was a great place to stay. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA