Rivoli Cinema Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I can only think of 2 minor bad things about this hostel, everything else was perfect. The interior and the theme of the hostel are great, facilities are abundant and very good, breakfast is also good, small and comfortable dorms, so there's not much noise or people to wake you up, the communal room is cozy. The 2 things: Someone might succeed in walking into the hostel unseen. They can't enter a dorm or locker, but still. And the space to leave luggage is a little small. I reccomend this hostel ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I had an excellent stay. The staff was incredible and welcoming. The location was great. It was a great place to stay. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Booked a female only room, but had males in my room all 3 nights. When I brought it up to the staff, she said, "you didn't tell me you had an all-female room." I then showed her my printed reservation, which confirmed this booking, and she shrugged her shoulders and again said "you didn't tell me." Keep in mind, there was no one in my room when she showed me up there when I checked it--it's hard to tell that there are males in your room when no one is there! Bathrooms were often wet/dirty. ”
- 22 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location for arriving by bus or by train/metro. Lots of sighting spots near by. ”
- 04 May 2015 Anonymous Taiwan