Rivoli Cinema Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was in this hostel in a 4 bedroom mixed dormitory with 3 friends and we all loved it. The environment is excelent. The staff is very helpful and if you want some tips about the city, they have a lot to share. :) (We did a free walking tour that was very informative and funny at the same time - Panchotours). The place is beautifully decorated and you have 3 common places to enjoy yourself and meet other people. We loved the experience and only regret it didn't last longer. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Susana Portugal
- “ Surprisingly nice for a good price, wonderful facilities including a nice rooftop terrace with a good view. Lots of movies, comfortable common areas, clean! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Charles USA
- “ very nice kitchen and roof terrace :)))), only one toilet per floor :( ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Just perfect. Perfect location, lots of activities, cheap price. What else can you expect ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong